If you read my blog post yesterday you saw that I got really psyched about the Vibram FiveFinger shoes. Because of that I ordered the first shipment of them yesterday (Thursday) and got the reply from the Swedish distributor that they will be shipped today. That means that I’ll have them in stock early next week.
To me the shooes has already made it possible for me to run again, they are awesome for kettlebell training and all other functional training
I decided to start with two models to start with and only one color, it will be possible to order the other models and colors but it’ll take a little more time to get them.
The two models I decided to start out with is the Classic and the KSO, I will probably order some of the Sprint Model a bit later but this is what I decided to start out with.
The shoes will be added to the web shop as soon as possible but you can pre-order the shoes now.
Just send me an e-mail with what model and size you want to buy together with all your details (name, shipping adress, phone, e-mail…) and I’ll contact you when the shoes are in stock.
Vibram sole: TC-1 Rubber
Price: 990 kr
• Fitness/Martial Arts
|Vibram sole: TC-1 Rubber
Footbed: Anti-Microbial Microfiber
Upper: Stretch Polyamide
Weight: 161 gr / 5,7 Oz
Price: 1090 kr
• Light Trekking
• Fitness/Martial Arts
• Flats Fishing
KSO stands for Keep Stuff Out, the top is made of a stretch polyamide mesh that keeps stuff out of the shoe while running on gravel or in the woods.
5 Key Reasons to Wear or Train in Vibram FiveFingers:
- Enhanced proprioception improves balance and agility – when wearing Vibram FiveFingers, thousands of neurological receptors in the feet send valuable information to the brain, improving balance, agility, body mechanics, and posture.
- Healthier feet – conventional shoes not only cast the foot, they often press the toes together and limit range of motion. FiveFingers gently spread the toes, enhance range of motion, and encourage your feet to move in a more natural way.
- Stronger foot muscles – wearing FiveFingers will stimulate and strengthen muscles in the feet and lower legs, improving general foot health and reducing the risk of injury.
- Reduced back pain – by removing the heel lift, FiveFingers enable a more natural hip and spine alignment, helping improve posture.
- It just feels good – we always stress how important it is to listen to your body – most folks tell us wearing FiveFingers just feels good!